IR Remote control is a combination of infrared transmitter and infrared receiver contains 4 relays and 1 Fan with Speed Control Through TRIAC which can be controlled wirelessly. This makes the unit very easy to operate and integrate with existing systems. The remote control operate the corresponding relay on the receiver board, i.e. Light 1 operates by relay 1, Light 2 operates by relay 2, etc. Relay contact can control any equipment in Latch Mode (Toggles on each key press). Each relay has indicator LED showing current status.
The transmitter uses a modulated 40 kHz carrier to transmit data about which button is pressed. This method is used in all IR remote controls as it offers a high degree of noise immunity against interfering light sources. At the receiver end the IR receiver module extracts the data signal from the carrier. This active HIGH output is used to operate a relay via ULN2803 which is an octal transistor array.
Special Feature – Memory backup
Memory backup Saves Last Condition of Relays if Power has gone with FAN Speed also. Custom Build Remote Control with Sleek match.
• Transmitter operating range up to 10 Meters visible distance.
• Compact 3V Battery Operated Transmitter.
• Receiver Indicates output status by LED.
• Receiver operates from 12V AC or DC power supply.
• Relay contact are brought out as Screw Terminals.
• Burglar alarm system.
• Smoke and fire alarm system.
• Garage door controllers.
• Car door controllers.
• Car alarm system.
• Security system.
• Cordless telephones.
• Other remote control systems.
• Operating Voltage 12.0V AC Adapter. ( NOTE : IF DC VOLTAGE IS CONNETED FAN SPEED WILL NOT CONTROL )
• Operating Current (All Relays Off) 100 mA @12VDC.
• Operating Current (All Relays On) 1000mA @12V DC.