DTMF Controlled Robot With Arduino
DTMF Controlled Robot using Arduino
DTMF controlled robot uses the DTMF module and can be controlled from mobile using an Android phone app. After reading this documentation and going through the assembly video from our website, you will be playing with the one shown above. Moreover you can make it modular so that it can be easily modified in future.
The main electronics and mechanical components that will be used in making this DTMF controlled robot are DTMF Module, an Arduino board, L293D motor driver circuitry, acrylic chassis set, two BO motors and wheels and battery holder.
- Compact size and easy to assemble.
- Arduino board with pre bootloaded Atmega8.
- L293D motor driver board.
- DTMF Module.
DTMF Controlled Robot Quickstart Guide:
The DTMF Controlled Robot kit includes everything you need to make a robot that is controlled by a DTMF module.
The Arduino board is pre programmed as DTMF Controlled Robot so you will only need a power supply and screw driver set to build up the robot. We have provided the sample code so that if you wish to upgrade the algorithm or the application you can do that.
The kit comes in a designed box with all the mechanical and the electrical components.
- Electronic Components: Arduino Board (1), L293D Motor driver board (1), DTMF Module (1), 3.5 mm audio cable (1), connecting wires and Battery Holder without cells (1).
- Mechanical Components: Acrylic Chassis set, Wheels and motors, Caster wheel, Screws, nuts and spacers.